How to Use Bulk Edit in Content
This article includes step-by-step instructions for instructors to use the bulk edit tool to edit multiple items in modules in the Content area in Brightspace.
1. Select Content from the Navbar.
2. Select Table of Contents from the left module bar. This will allow all modules to be in edit mode at once.
3. Select the Bulk Edit button.
4. Edit the titles, descriptions or restrictions of files by selecting appropriate areas. You can also choose the eye icon to hide the item from learner view.
5. Select the Done Editing button at the top when finished.
Need to contact us for support?
Does this article need to be updated or corrected?
If you find this article does not provide correct information, or needs updating, Let us know!